"History Is A Vast Early Warning System" Norman Cousins
But Only Those With An EDUCATION, Know This.....
An Introduction to World War II Code Names
On August 8, 1943 Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister) wrote to General "Pug" Ismay, Military Secretary of the Defence Committee of the British Cabinet: ".....Operations in which large numbers of men may lose their lives ought not to be decided by code-words that imply a boastful and over-confident sentiment, such as "Triumphant,"..... Proper names are good in this field. The heroes of antiquity, figures from Greek and Roman mythology, the constellations and stars, famous racehorses, names of British and American war heroes, could be used...." The name OverLORD* (6 June 1944/ 06 06 1944) was chosen by the British Prime Minister, Winston CHURCHill*. This Link Provides Information About Code Names Used By Different Countries. Code Names - Wiki
WORLD WAR II CONFERENCE CODE NAMES
Many of the names used for World War II Conferences can be recognized as portraying devices or instruments with an ordinal Latin number as its prefix. In only Two Cases Latin/Greek Prefixes can be observed: Conference Tri-dent and Oct-agon - (3)Tri and (8)Oct are Both Latin and Greek. If you split an 8, 33 materializes.
Conference # Five is missing from this list and no public explanation can be found. In Latin, 5 is Quinque and in Greek, Penta. It could be assumed Five is intentionally missing or perhaps represents a hidden pentagram or even the Pentagon, the construction of which was completed on 15 January 1943, the same year in which the (4)Quadrant and (6)Sextant Conferences were held.
Dates Have Been Taken from the Foreign Relations of the United States Series at http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/FRUS/. Some of the meanings of Conference names/words have been taken from a variety of sources including Dictionary.Com!
WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING?
The Federal Reserve Building & White House, Washington DC, USA
22 Dec 1941 - 14 Jan 1942 *Participants: UK and USA
Some Meanings and Applications For: ARCADIA - Ar⋅ca⋅di⋅a1. Arcadia is a region of Greece in the Peloponnesus and has its present day capital at Tripoli. It takes its name from the mythological character Arcas. A mountainous region of ancient Greece, traditionally known for the contented pastoral innocence of its people. 2. Any real or imaginary place offering peace and simplicity. 3. A city of southern California, a residential suburb of Los Angeles at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains. Population: 56,500. 4. Any of the 18th-century Portuguese literary societies that attempted to revive poetry in that country by urging a return to classicism. They were modeled after the Academy of Arcadia, which had been established in Rome in 1690 as an arbiter of Italian literary taste. 5. Could also refer to a temple, place of worship, vehicles such as Noah's Ark, etc
Further Information: Detailed List of Participants / World War II Database - Arcadia Conference / Arcadia Conference Wiki / US Foreign Relations Diplomatic Papers (Arcadia - 1st Washington Conference)
Conference 2. SYMBOL
The "A-nf-A" Hotel, CASABLANCA, MOROCCO (French Protectorate)
14 - 23 January 1943 *Participants: UK, USA and FRANCE
Some Meanings and Applications For: SYMBOL -Sym⋅bol
1. A letter, figure, or other character or mark or a combination of letters or the like used to designate something: the algebraic symbol x; the chemical symbol Au. 2. Something that represents something else by association, resemblance, or convention, especially a material object used to represent something invisible. 3. An Obvious Symbol of the USA is the White House (Casa-Blanca). The bald eagle is also a symbol of the United States of America. The cross is a symbol of Christianity. The Star of David is a symbol of Judaism.
c.1434, "creed, summary, religious belief," from L.L. symbolum "creed, token, mark," from Gk. symbolon "token, watchword" (applied c.250 by Cyprian of Carthage to the Apostles' Creed, on the notion of the "mark" that distinguishes Christians from pagans), from syn- "together" + stem of ballein "to throw."
Turn un (united nations) 90°E or W, = S-un i.e. - Led By 5 Permanent SC Members (UK, Russia, China, USA and France). The name "United Nations", was coined by the 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and was first used in the "Declaration by United Nations" of 1 January 1942, when representatives of 26 nations pledged their Governments to continue fighting together against the Axis Powers. President Franklin D. Roosevelt died on 12 April 1945 and was replaced by the 33rd US President, Harry S. Truman.
Held in Washington DC, USA
12 - 25 May 1943 *Participants: UK and USA
Some Meanings and Applications For: TRIDENT - Tri⋅dent
1. A three-pronged instrument or weapon. A fish spear having three prongs. 2. Roman History. a three-pronged spear used by a retiarius in gladiatorial combats. 3. Classical Mythology. the three-pronged spear forming a characteristic attribute of Poseidon, the God of the Sea in Greek mythology, the Roman god Neptune, and Shiva, a Hindu god. In Greek myth, Poseidon used his trident to create water sources in Greece. 4. Military. a 34-ft (10-m) submarine-launched U.S. ballistic missile with eight to ten warheads and a range of 6500 mi. (10,459 km). U.S. nuclear-powered submarine, recorded from 1972. 5. A "Trident" is also known as a also Leister or GIG (797).
5. TRI-nity was the first test of atomic weapon technology during World War II. It was conducted by the US on 16 July 1945, at White Sands Proving Ground, headquartered near Alamogordo, New Mexico. While U.S. and British attempts to investigate the feasibility of nuclear weapons began in 1939, practical development began in earnest in 1942. The Manhattan (New York) Project was originally headquartered at 270 Broadway in Manhattan. The project was led by the United States, and included scientists from the United Kingdom and Canada > The TRInity.
33 Days After the 4 July 1945 (American Independence Day), on Monday 6 August 1945 The "Little Boy" Atomic Bomb was Dropped on 'HIRO'shima and 3 Days Later "Fat Man" was detonated On 'NAG'asaki, JAPAN. World War II Successfully Delivered Trident - Man Made Human Sacrifice on a Mammoth Scale and A Global Supply Of Nuclear Arms.
Latin tridēns, trident- : tri-, tri- three + dēns, tooth; see dent- in Indo-European roots. c.1450, from L. tridentem (nom. tridens; gen. tridentis) "three-pronged, three-toothed," from tri- "three" + dens (gen. dentis) "tooth" (see tooth). U.S. nuclear-powered submarine, recorded from 1972.
Conference 4. QUADRANT - QUEBEC, CANADA
14 - 24 August 1943 *Participants: USA, UK and CANADA
Some Meanings and Applications For: QUADRANT - Quad⋅rant
1.An instrument that is used to measure angles up to 90° and used in astronomy, navigation, etc., for measuring altitudes. 2. A quarter of a circle; an arc of 90°. 3. Something shaped like a quarter of a circle, as a part of a machine. 4. Geometry, Astronomy. One of the four parts into which a plane, as the face of a heavenly body, is divided by two perpendicular lines, numbered counterclockwise from upper right: the first quadrant of the moon. 5. Astrology. one of the four quarters of the horoscope: determined by the ascendant, nadir, descendant, and mid heaven and numbered counterclockwise from the ascendant.
Middle English, 1398, "a quarter of a day, six hours," from L. quadrantem (nom. quadrans) "fourth part," prop. prp. of quadrare "to make square," from quadrus "a square," from quattuor "four" (see quart). Sense of "measuring instrument" is first recorded c.1400, so called because it forms a quarter circle.
Further Information: World War II Database - Quadrant Conference / Detailed List of Participants /
5. THE MISSING CONFERENCE
Picture: Prior to 11 09 2001, the Pentagon contained 11(10+1) sections. As a result of 9/11/2001 one section was destroyed, leaving only 10 sections(9+1). More II/11s in 9/11. II/11 has played a role in the deaths of many people. e.g. World War II.
Picture: Pentagram within Pentagon (11 Sections)
Some might assume Conference Five Refers to a Pentagram or the Pentagon, the construction of which was completed on 15 January 1943, in the same year as the Quadrant and Sextant Conferences. Pentagon Construction commenced on 11 September 1941. One section was completed in April 1942 and the first tenants moved in at this time. Link US Department Of Defense The Pentagon.
A Regular Pentagon has 5 Internal Angles of 108°(Total 540°) and 5 External Angles of 252° (Total 1260°).
A Regular Octagon has 8 Internal Angles of 135°(Total 1080°) and 8 External Angles of 225° (Total 1800°).
Some Meanings and Applications For: PENTAGON - pen⋅ta⋅gon
1. A polygon having five sides and five interior angles. 2. An immense five-sided building in Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C., that serves as the HQ for the Department of Defense. Often used to refer allusively "U.S. military leadership" since 1945.
Given the fact that conference #5 is missing, I have included a revised number in brackets for each WWII Conference.
e.g. 6Sextant, EGYPT (C#5), 7Eureka, IRAN (C#6), 8Octagon, CANADA (C#7), 9Argonauts(mALTA and yALTA) (C#8) and 10Terminal, GERMANY (C#9).
Conference 6a. (or C#5) SEXTANT - Roosevelt's Villa and Mena House, CAIRO, EGYPT
22 Nov - 26 Nov 1943 * Participants: UK, USA and CHINA
Some Meanings and Applications For: SEXTANT - Sex⋅tant1. A Sextant is an instrument generally used to measure the altitude of a celestial object above the horizon. Sextants for astronomical observations were used primarily for measuring the positions of stars. Mural Sextants are a special case of a mural instrument. Many were made that were quadrants rather than sextants. They were a kind of speciality of medieval Muslim astronomers. The first known mural sextant was constructed in Ray, Iran, by Abu-Mahmud al-Khujandi in 994. Further Information Sextant (Astronomical) & Sextant (Navigation)
2. An astronomical instrument used to determine latitude and longitude at sea by measuring angular distances, esp. the altitudes of sun, moon, and stars. 3. A navigational instrument containing a graduated 60-degree arc, used for measuring the altitudes of celestial bodies to determine latitude and longitude 4. Astronomy. Sextans - A constellation in the equatorial region of the sky near Leo and Hydra. Also called Sextant.
New Latin sextāns, sextant-, from Latin, sixth part (so called because the instrument's arc is a sixth of a circle), from sextus, sixth.
Further Information: Detailed List of Participants / World War II Database - 1st Cairo Conference / Sextant Conference Wiki / Cairo-Tehran A Goal Is Reached: Nov - Dec 1943 - Strategic Planning For Coalition Warfare 1943-1944 - Center Of Military History US Army, Washington DC
- Conference 7. (or #6) EUREKA - The Russian Legation in TEHRAN, IRAN
27 Nov 1943 - 1 Dec 1943 *Participants: UK, USA and USSR
- Roosevelt Flew to Cairo Directly on 2 Dec 1943. American and British Chiefs of Staff departed Tehran 1 Dec, with overnight stop in Jerusalem, arrival in Cairo on 2nd Dec to resume meetings.
1. I have found (it): Supposedly shouted by Archimedes (c.287-212 B.C.E.) when he solved a problem that had been set to him: he discovered a method of detecting the amount of alloy mixed with gold, determining whether goldsmiths had adulterated the metal in the crown of Hiero II, king of Syracuse. 2. An exclamation used as an interjection to celebrate a discovery.
2 Dec 1943 - 7 Dec 1943 *Participants: UK, USA and TURKEY
11 - 16 Sep 1944 *Participants: UK, USA and CANADA
Some Meanings and Applications For: OCTAGON – Oc.ta.gon
1. In geometry, an octagon is a polygon that has eight sides. A Regular Octagon has 8 Internal Angles of 135°(Total 1080°) and 8 External Angles of 225° (Total 1800°).
1656, from L. octagonos, from Gk. oktagononos, lit. "eight-angled," from okta- comb. form of okto "eight".
30 Jan - 11 Feb 1945
From Latin Argonautae, Argonauts, from Greek Argonautēs, Argonaut : Argō, the ship Argo + nautēs, sailor. Today, the word is used to coin terms such as astronaut and aquanaut.
9A. (or #8a) ARGONAUTS - CRICKET - Held In mALTA
30 Jan - 2 Feb 1945 *Participants: UK and USA
1. Any of several jumping, orthopterous insects of the family Gryllidae, characterized by long antennae and stridulating organs on the forewings of the male. 2. A game, popular esp. in England, for two teams of 11 members each that is played on a field having two wickets 22 yards (20 m) apart, the object being to score runs by batting the ball far enough so that one is enabled to exchange wickets with the batsman defending the opposite wicket before the ball is recovered. 3. Fair play; honorable conduct: It wouldn't be cricket to look at his cards.
"insect," c.1325, from O.Fr. criquet (12c.), from criquer "to creak, rattle, crackle," of echoic origin.
cricket; "game," 1598, apparently from O.Fr. criquet "goal post, stick," perhaps from M.Du./M.Flem. cricke "stick, staff."; Sense of "fair play" is first recorded 1851, on notion of "cricket as it should be played."
4 - 11 Feb 1945 *Participants: UK, USA and USSR
Some Meanings and Applications For: MAGNETO - mag⋅ne⋅to
A. a small electric generator with an armature that rotates in a magnetic field provided by permanent magnets, as a generator supplying ignition current for certain types of internal combustion engines or a hand-operated generator for telephone signaling. Also called magnetoelectric generator, magnetogenerator.
B. A device that produces alternating current for distribution to the spark plugs, used in the ignition systems of some internal-combustion engines.
Further Information: Foreign Relations of the United States Diplomatic Papers - Malta and Yalta Conferences / World War II Database - Yalta Conference /
NOW FOR SOME MORE, II/11 MAN MADE DECISIONS AND ACTIONS
Hitler Became Chancellor on 30 Jan 1933. 33 Days later, the 32nd US President Franklin Delano Roosevelt became President on 4 March 1933.
Roosevelt died on 12 April 1945 and 18 days later Hitler was pronounced dead on 30 Apr 1945. Roosevelt was replaced by the 33rd President, Harry S TRUman, Before the Official End of World War II.
Winston Churchill Ceased Being Prime Minister on 27 July 1945, 88 Days after the Death of Hitler. Josef Stalin Remained in Power for another Eight Years.
Ongoing Man Made Human Sacrifices
33 Days After the 4 July 1945 (American Independence Day), on Monday 6 August 1945 The "Little Boy" Atomic Bomb was Dropped on 'Hiro'shima and 3 Days Later "Fat Man" was detonated On 'Nag'asaki, JAPAN. World War II Successfully Delivered TRIdent - Man Made Human Sacrifice on a Mammoth Scale and Global Nuclear Weapons Stock.
33 Years After the end of World War II (1945) in 1978 Regime Change was Instigated In the Vatican. John Paul I Survived As Pope, Only 33 days and he was immediately followed by John Paul II, the first Polish Pope. 11 Years Later, The Berlin Wall Fell (1989) and Soviet Domination in Eastern European Countries was Effectively Destroyed. ........33+11=44 man-made formula belongs to ........!
33 Days After John Paul II (Polish) Became The New Catholic Pope (16 October 1978), on the 18 November 1978 the world saw the Massacre of Jim Jones's Communist/Socialist Utopia in Guyana. Their Chosen Path Had Been Communism/Socialism.
As President Bush Proudly Paraded on the USS Abraham Lincoln in 2003 "Mission Accomplished!"
Conference 10. (Or C#9) TERMINAL - POTSDAM-Bebelsberg, GERMANY
16 Jul 1945 - 2 August 1945 *Participants: UK, USSR, USA
Some Meanings and Applications: TERMINAL - ter⋅mi⋅nal
1. Computers. Any device for entering information into a computer or receiving information from it, as a keyboard with video display unit, either adjoining the computer or at some distance from it. 2. Pertaining to, situated at, or forming the terminus of a railroad. Railroads. a major assemblage of station, yard, maintenance, and repair facilities, as at a terminus, at which trains originate or terminate, or at which they are distributed or combined. 3. Occurring at or forming the end of a series, succession, or the like; closing; concluding. 4. Pertaining to or placed at a boundary, as a landmark. 5. Occurring at or causing the end of life: a terminal disease.
1459, "relating to or marking boundaries," from L. terminalis "pertaining to a boundary or end, final," from terminus "end, boundary line" (see terminus). Meaning "fatal" (terminal illness) is first recorded 1891. Sense of "situated at the extreme end of something" is from 1805. The noun sense of "end point of a railway line" is from 1888; that of "device for communicating with a computer" is first recorded 1954. Slang meaning "extreme" first recorded 1983.